Friday, December 24, 2010

Making Do

I have just spent a fruitless 45 minutes sorting through a roll of shots from a recent excursion to the brine with the Nikonos and the tricky 80mm lens. Just when I'm ready to post a few shots, I discover that the friendly folk at the local C41 photo lab have put somebody else's images (I'm guessing birthday party/picnic) onto the CD they put with my prints. In the interests of privacy, I'm not posting their shots.


I could have spent the time pumping iron attempting to to get fit for the cyclone season that the met people keep warning us about.


Or even catching a few waves myself. But as an old friend who lived through the Great Depression of the 1920's would say, "sometimes you have to improvise". And besides it's the last working day of the year, so why stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment